Want to support community controlled housing in New York City? UHAB has flexible opportunities to get involved.
Past volunteers have taken on projects like:
- Video editing
- Working with co-op residents to archive the history of the self-help housing movement
- Creating maps and other data visualizations for special reports
- Data entry and processing
- Providing energy consultation to affordable co-op members
- Canvassing for rent reforms
We have opportunities for all ages, levels of experience, and time commitments. If you’re interested in volunteering with UHAB, please fill out the form below.