Want to support community controlled housing in New York City? UHAB has flexible opportunities to get involved.
Past volunteers have taken on projects like:
- Video editing
- Working with co-op residents to archive the history of the self-help housing movement
- Creating maps and other data visualizations for special reports
- Data entry and processing
- Providing energy consultation to affordable co-op members
- Canvassing for rent reforms
We have opportunities for different ages, levels of experience, and time commitments. If you’re interested in volunteering with UHAB, please fill out the form below to be notified when volunteer opportunities become available.
Due to the volume of requests, we can’t respond to each inquiry individually.