Operating a co-op

Year Round Support

With year round support, you’ll get comprehensive assistance from your assigned UHAB project associate, from yearly reports to navigating city compliance. You’ll get access to UHAB’s institutional knowledge and decades of experience working with co-ops like yours. We can help decode Regulatory Agreements, By-Laws, and Proprietary Leases; navigate city compliance laws; connect you with experienced housing professionals (lawyers, CPAs, contractors); assist with apartment sales and transfers and creating resale policies; and help you understand your J-51 or DAMP tax benefits.

Contact Oscar McDonald at mcdonald[at]uhab.org or (212) 479-3328 to learn more.