This agreement is by and between the HDFC and , Superintendent.
The HDFC Board of Director’s and the Superintendent have agreed the superintendent’s functions are as follows:
- Clean basement and boiler room once a month.
- Cleaning of roof and roof areas once a month.
- Cleaning and sweeping of hall floors twice a week.
- Cleaning and sweeping of stairs twice a week.
- Mopping the floors and stairs twice a week.
- Cleaning of hall side of apartment door.
- Cleaning of hall side of window and sills monthly.
- Cleaning and sweeping of hallway floors every day.
- Sweeping of backyard once a week.
- Removal of snow and ice from sidewalk where building has frontage of less than 100 feet.
- Depositing of garbage in proper receptacles for disposal every day.
- Depositing of recycling materials in proper receptacles for disposal as required by law.
- Maintaining boiler at all times. Informing manager when fuel is low or there is a repair needed.
Mechanics and Supplies
- Reporting of necessary work to be done by outside mechanics to the Board of Directors.
- Reporting the need of tools, equipment, and fuel to efficiently service the property.
Drains and Leaks
- Clearing of local waste line stoppages where it can be done without removing the trap or fixtures.
- Clearing of drain stoppages.
- Clamping of leaks on exposed pipes or shutting off valves necessary to prevent further water damage.
- Tighten or seal gas pipes where leaks occur from wall to left and right nipple.
- Tighten of radiator couplings.
- Repacking and replacing of steam valves on radiators.
- Bleeding of radiators on hot water heating system.
- Locating wall plumbing leaks.
- Replace steam radiator valves.
- Minor repair on wooden doors for tenants.
- Repair hardware casement and metal double hung windows for tenants and shareholders (inside only)
- Change light bulbs in building hallway when necessary.
- Replacing and adjusting of door knobs and spindle.
- Lubricating of lock and latches on doors, windows, and mail boxes.
- Minor roofing patch repairs not to exceed one square yard.
- Minor cement patches not to exceed one square foot.
- Minor Plaster patches.
- Replace washers.
The superintendent will receive $ Monthly, 2 weeks vacation (one paid), workmen’s’ compensation and workmen’s’ disability. In addition, he will have 4 paid holidays (listed below) and 5 sick days. The super is expected to respond to accordingly in case of an emergency.
- New Year’s Day
- Fourth of July
AGREED AND SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES.
, Superintendent Date:
, Officer Date:
, Officer Date: